Our goal is to provide our children with wide ranging facilities and programs that will enhance their educational opportunities and experiences.
We are working towards:
- The further development of computers as important learning tools in the classroom. This includes adding to the school network, increased Internet access and the use of multi-media technology.
- Increased educational standards, especially in literacy & numeracy
- Increased parent involvement and participation in classroom programs
- Growth of music and the arts in our curriculum
- Meaningful & informative student reports
- Further development of programs to cater for children with special needs at both ends of the educational spectrum (children in need of extra assistance and gifted children)
- Closer links, resource sharing and co-operation with neighbouring schools.